Speaker Sheet (Pg. 1 & 2 - Permission to print is given)
To book Jennifer for your online or offline event, podcast, or blog post contribution, please email email@example.com
Jennifer, is a best-selling author, speaker, and educator on the topic of Natural Health & Holistic Living. She is also an avid Medical & Health Freedom advocate.
Her professional background includes:
* So Heavenly Book & Gift™, Co-owner
* Stitches & Stuff™ commercial embroidery, Co-owner
* Mod Minerals™ (Natural makeup/personal care), Owner
* The Healing Place™, Owner - current
* Meraki By Nature™ (Non-toxic body & personal care), Owner - current
She is the founder & creator of Real Food Revival™ & The School of Innergy™.
She is married with 4 children & has 6 grand-babies who call her "Wa".
Her passions include... a lot.
Healthy cooking, natural living, homeschooling, writing, crafting, teaching classes, reading, nature, snuggly quilts & blankets, home decorating, music, & all things creative!
Her personal story of healing & life transformation can be found here: www.jenniferdayley.com/mystory